Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ready 4 War

Is.48:22
There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked.

1.thess.5:8
But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

Eph.6:11-17

Psalm.91

Romans.13:14
But put ye on the Lord YAHAWASHI, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Isaiah.59:17
For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak.

2.Samuel.22:33-36
God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.
He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places.
He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great.

Ecc.9:18
Wisdom is better than weapons of war: but one sinner destroyeth much good.

2.cor.10:4
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

No comments:

Post a Comment